Skip to content
- Languages of the conference are Russian, English and Turkish,
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. While poster and oral presentations must be prepared in English, the oral presentation language can be in any language mentioned above.
- Only the papers in English will be accepted to the conference.
- The notification will be accepted after the evaluation of the referee committee composed of members of the scientific committee.
- Remember that you can submit max. 2 Abstracts in the following two combinations: (1 Oral Presentation)+(1 Poster Presentation) or (2 Poster Presentations).
- Co-authors are not required to submit the same abstract for participation.
- All scientific sessions last for 15 minutes at most.
- Oral presentations will be done in single sessions. Poster presentations will be organized in one or more sessions according to number of posters.
- The Announcement of Accepted Abstracts:The authors will be informed within a week via e-mail.
- The space allocated for poster presentation on the clipboard is 70 cm wide and 110 cm height. Spelling rules can be done according to one’s own preferences.
- The space allocated for posters during registration will be notified to participants by congress staff.
- The abstract should not be more than one page (World .docx).
- Please DOWNLOAD the ABSTRACT TEMPLATE and use the SUBMISSION SYSTEM to upload your abstract.
- Please be informed that Full-Text submission is optional. If you would like your Full-Text to be published in the book of proceedings, you need to send your Full-Text via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please Click here to DOWLOAD the FULLTEXT TEMPLATE.
- In case you have questions, please contact email@example.com.