ICINSE 2020 TERM&CONDITIONS
By submitting an abstract to ICINSE 2020 you agree to the following:
- The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
- The acceptance of an abstract for ICINSE 2020 does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration for the Conference, nor any other costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or any costs associated with attendance at the ICINSE 2020.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program. The authors will immediately notify the ITWCCST 2020 organizing office if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed.
- All presenting authors at the ICINSE 2020 must register and pay to attend.
- You give us permission to publish your abstract submission on the ICINSE 2020 website and in the Book of Abstracts.
- You confirm that the submission has been approved by all authors.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and via the online submission system. Other forms of submission e.g. by post, email or fax cannot be accepted.
- The abstract will be reviewed by members of the Scientific Committees and the Committee’s decision is final.
- The deadline for ICINSE 2020 Author’s Registration Fee payment is August 07, 2020.
- Abstracts of oral and poster presentations will only be included in the “Book of Abstracts” after completing the ICINSE 2020 registration fee.
- The cancellation conditions are;
Cancellations before August 11, 2020, full refund of the registration fee less %30 handling fee. Cancellations after August 11, 2020, no refund.
Please note that all unpaid bookings may delete after payment deadline without any notice. All refunds will be made after the Conference and within two months.